Do you want to delete the Arena of Valor account?
Arena of Valor is an epic multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game, developed by TiMi Studios and brought to you by Level Infinite.
You might have created an account on Arena of Valor during the course of using the app, and now you want to delete or deactivate it.
In this guide, we will provide you with steps to follow so that you delete Arena of valor account successfully.
How to delete arena of valor account
You can delete your account, or remove certain personal information, by logging into your account.
If there is any other personal information you like to erase completely, please contact them at email@example.com
Delete your Account by Sending an Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. On Subject Type “Request To Delete My Arena Of Valor Account”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account. Type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. Send your email and wait for some days to get any kind of response.
That’s all, you will need to give them time so that they evaluate your request, they have the right to retain some information for legal reasons depending on the data.
Delete Arena of Valor from iPhone.
To delete Arena of Valor from your iPhone, Follow these steps:
- On your home screen, Tap and hold Arena of Valor until it starts shaking.
- Once it starts to shake, you’ll see an X Mark at the top of the app icon.
- Click on that X to delete the Arena of Valor app from your phone.
or follow these second method:-
Go to Settings and click on General then click on “iPhone Storage”.
You will then scroll down to see the list of all the apps installed on your iPhone. Tap on the app you want to uninstall and delete the app
Delete Arena of Valor from Android
- First, open the Google Play app, then press the hamburger menu icon on the top left corner.
- After doing these, go to the “My Apps and Games” option, then go to the “Installed” option.
- You’ll see a list of all your installed apps on your phone.
- Now choose Arena of Valor, then click on “uninstall”.
- Also, you can specifically search for the app you want to uninstall by searching for that app in the search bar then selecting and uninstalling.
That’s all for now!