Do you want to delete Guild Wars 2 Account?
In this guide, we will provide you with step by steps to follow so that you can easily delete Guild Wars 2 Account
Guild Wars 2 is a popular multiplayer online role-playing game developed by ArenaNet and published by NCSoft and ArenaNet
To delete Guild Wars 2 Account follow the steps outlined below:-
How To Delete Guild Wars 2 Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully:-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following URL “https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket“
- Enter your contact email.
- On the “Reason” option, select, “DELETE PERSONAL INFORMATION”
- Now, in the “Subject” text field, type, REQUEST TO PERMANENTLY DELETE MY ACCOUNT”
- And in the ” Description of issue” text field, enter your honest reason for requesting account deletion.
- Enter your full name.
- Enter your Email Address that is linked to the account you want to delete.
- Your Billing Address is also required.
- And finally, click on SUBMIT to send your account deletion ticket.
Can I delete a Guild Wars 2 account?
Yes, you can delete Guild Wars 2 account. But remember deleting your account is irreversible, as it involves removing any personally identifiable information that we use to manage or recover your account if you decide to return at a later time. As such, there are a few things to consider before making the request: Guild Wars 2 doesn’t require a subscription to play.
How to download Guild Wars 2 games?
Guild Wars 2 is available on the official website. You can find the guild wars 2 download link on their site. Additionally, it is also available on Steam. Please remember that the game is a paid download. You have to click on the download link first and then follow the commands to install this game on your device.