How to delete Snapchat messages
To delete Snapchat messages follow the below steps:-
To clear a Chat from the Chat screen:-
- Tap the ⚙️ button in the Profile screen to open Settings.
- Scroll down and tap ‘Clear Conversations.’
- Tap the ‘✖️’ next to a name to clear a conversation.
Please Note: Clearing a conversation will not delete any saved or sent content.
How do you permanently delete conversations on Snapchat?
Open up the Settings menu and follow these steps:
- Scroll down to the Privacy section and tap on Clear Conversation.
- A list of all your conversations will appear; tap on the X next to the conversation you want to erase
- Confirm your selection by tapping Clear.
How do you delete Snapchat messages on both sides?
- Open Snapchat and tap on your profile icon in the upper left-hand corner.
- Then tap on the Settings cog in the upper right-hand corner.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Clear Conversation. ‘
- Now, tap on the ‘X’ next to each contact, then confirm in the pop-up window.
How to delete Snapchat messages the other person saved
- Log in to Your Snapchat Account.
- Navigate to the Desired Chat.
- Unsave The Message from Your End.
- Long-Press and Delete the Message
- Proceed with the Learn More option.
- Click Okay.
Does the other person know when you delete a chat on Snapchat?
Now, following the latest Snapchat update, users can press and hold on to a message and select “delete” in any chat. When a message is deleted, other users in the same chat will be notified that a message was deleted