How to embed a Google Map into a web page
To embed a Google map to a web page, follow the below steps:-
Get the embed code:
1. Go to Google maps. In the Search Google Maps text box, type in the address of the location you want to display on your web page.
2. When the map appears, click on the Share icon.
3. Select the Embed tab on the Share window.
4. Click on Copy HTML.
Embed the code on your web page:
1. Open the web page (in WordPress) where you want to embed the map. Place your cursor in the editing window where you want the map to display.
2. Paste in the code from Google:
<iframe src=”https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!…” width=”600″ height=”450″ frameborder=”0″ style=”border:0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
3. Change the code as follows:
Replace the “<” in “<iframe” with “[um-” at the start of the code and replace “></iframe>” at the end of the code with just “]“.
4. Your map will not display in the editing window; you’ll see only the code. To view the map, save your changes and preview the page in your browser.