How to remove phone number from Snapchat
Follow the below steps to remove phone number from Snapchat:-
- Open Snapchat
- Go to account settings
- Just remove the option for the double factor auth
- And you can remove your number from the app
Apart from the above method, you can also use this method. For this method, you will need to create a new Snapchat account with the same phone number as used in your existing account.
To do so follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the Snapchat app in your account.
- Login to your primary account.
- Go to the Settings.
- And Log Out of your Snapchat account.
- Now you will see the Log In page.
- After that click on the Sign-Up button.
- Now enter your first name and last name. And tap ‘Sign Up & Accept.’
- After that enter your BIRTHDAY. And tap Continue.
- Choose username and tap Continue.
- Now enter your Password. And tap Continue.
- Now, this is important! Under “What’s your email address.’ click on the ‘Sign up with a phone instead.’
- Now enter your Primary Phone Number (phone number you want to remove from your primary account).
- After that, verify your phone number and enter the code.
- Now log out of your new Snapchat account. And login to your primary account (real account).
- Your phone number will be successfully removed from your primary phone number